Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Acorn Build Up: Pray

Pray

James 5:16
Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous man is powerful and effective.

Today, I had breakfast with a good friend, Bill Allison. Bill reminded me of the importance and the power of pray. This is a guy that walks the talk when it comes to prayer. I have the great honor of serving on his prayer team. He sends us emails that explain his current prayer needs and asks us for "RIGHT NOW" prayers.

Although it has been a while since I contacted my personal "Knee-Mail" Team, I can speak with confidence that it is awesome having people from all over the country lifting my prayer concerns to the Lord. It's time I get my Knee-Mail Team up and going agian. If you'd like to pray for me and Acorn Ministries please email me at: Lon@AcornMinistries.com

I'd love to be on your Knee-Mail Team. How can I pray for you?

Please send me your prayer requests at: Lon@AcornMinistries.com

Pray without ceasing (1Thessalonians 5:17),
Lon

1 comment:

Bill Allison said...

Dude... you gotta be more careful about who you eat breakfast with! LOVE YA.