Friday, November 10, 2006

Acorn Build Up: "Three Little Words" (11/10)

Three Little Words

John 13:1
It was just before the Passover Feast. Jesus knew that the time had come for him to leave this world and go to the Father. Having loved his own who were in the world, he now showed them the full extent of his love.

I was first introduced to the simple children's song "Jesus Loves Me" when I was very young. In all the complexity of life I recommend that we return to these three little words often.

Jesus loves me.

Romans 5:8
...God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

We have an awesome God!


Jesus loves you!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The Bible summarized into three little words: Jesus Loves Me!!

I enjoy your daily devotionals so much.

Carol Herdien

Lon Alderman said...

Thanks for your encouragement, Carol! You know, I give you credit for getting me started on this Daily Build Up idea. You should never underestimate what a few encouraging words can do!

Thanks,
Lon