Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Acorn Build Up: "Happy Thanksgiving!" (11/22)

Happy Thanksgiving!

Psalm 7:17
I will give thanks to the LORD because of his righteousness and will sing praise to the name of the LORD Most High.

I would like to build you up today by reminding you of the amazing God that we serve. Our God is Lord of lords and King of kings. Our God redeems us and provides for us. Our God leads us and teaches us. Our God is our comfort. Our God is, truly, an awesome God!

Praise be to God!

Happy Thanksgiving!
Lon

HOUSEKEEPING NOTES:

I apologize for not posting a "Build Up" on November 21st! I experienced some significant computer trouble on my home computer, which I haven't resolved, yet!

I am taking a break with my family for the next few days, so I will not be posting to this blog. I will resume the Daily Build Up on Sunday (11/26).



No comments: