Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Build UP: Who me?

Who me?

Colossians 4:2-4
Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful. And pray for us, too, that God may open a door for our message, so that we may proclaim the mystery of Christ...Pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should.

I know that the leaders in my church are under a great deal of pressure. And, I realize that they don't get much positive reinforcement. And yes, their job is tough. But what can I do? After all, I don't have any power in the church.

The truth is that we have incredible power at our disposal. The challenge is accessing it, but it's really not that tricky. God holds all the power the universe can muster. All we have to do is ask Him to send some of it to our church leaders. We do this through prayer.

Please consider adding your church leaders to your daily prayers.
Lon

No comments: