Friday, February 02, 2007

Acorn Build Up: Royal Position

Royal Position

Esther 4:14b
And who knows but that you have come to royal position for such a time as this?

I just watched two of the coolest video clips I have ever seen. The clips feature the Bear's Head Coach, Lovie Smith, and the coach of the Colts, Tony Dungy, telling about their faith in God. These two Christian men obviously understand the purpose for which they have come to royal position! They are on the world's brightest stage, and they are bringing glory to God!

I want to give credit to Bill Allison, Founder of
Cadre Ministries, for sharing these clips with me. If you would like to see them yourself, please check out Bill's blog at: http://cupojoewithbill.blogspot.com/

I don't know about you, but I don't coach a professional football team. For that matter, I don't lead anything that receives any media attention at all. However, that does not mean that I am exempt from the expectations and opportunities of my royal position. Everyone of us has an audience. God placed each of us exactly where He wants us.

Let's take advantage of the spotlight that shows upon us.


Glory to God!
Lon


No comments: