Saturday, August 04, 2007

Acorn Build Up: Busy Summer!

Busy Summer!

Mark 6:31
Then, because so many people were coming and going that they did not even have a chance to eat, he said to them, "Come with me by yourselves to a quiet place and get some rest."

This summer is proving to be a busy one! What ever happened to lazy summer days when boredom was the biggest challenge of the day? Sigh.

Two things are suffering due to my busy-ness: 1) my Daily Build Ups have been sporadic at best - perhaps I should change the name to Occasional Build Ups, and 2) time with my family. I'm going to attack the latter by investing the next eight days in some intensive family time, commonly referred to as "vacation".

Unfortunately, the "Daily" Build Ups will remain on hold until I return. If you need encouragement, please stop by the Daily Build Up site and read through a few of the 180+ postings that are always available.

God is good!
Lon

No comments: