Wednesday, June 06, 2007

Acorn Build Up: Obedience

Obedience

Hebrews 13:17
Obey your leaders and submit to their authority. They keep watch over you as men who must give an account. Obey them so that their work will be a joy, not a burden, for that would be of no advantage to you.

The authorities of the denomination I serve require that I attend an annual conference of pastors and lay people. The annual four-day event begins today (Wednesday) and runs through Saturday. I will submit to their authority and attend the meetings. My challenge will be to find ways to make my leaders' work a joy.

Build Ups should start flowing at the beginning of next week. Until then...

Obey your leaders.
Lon

Please send me suggestions for Daily Build Up topics, by emailing them to me at:
Lon@AcornMinistries.com

No comments: