Monday, March 05, 2007

Acorn Build Up: Source of Strength

Source of Strength

1Peter 4:11
If anyone serves, he should do it with the strength God provides, so that in all things God may be praised through Jesus Christ.

This afternoon I returned from investing 26 hours in 27 young people from the Pontiac (IL) area from the First United Methodist and the First Lutheran churches. We traveled to Dickson Valley Camp and Retreat Center for the event. I think I've slept 10 hours in the last 72.

Frankly, I'm exhausted! In my fatigue a question is gnawing at my brain. Did I lean on the strength of God, or did I rely on my own, human power?

Today, let's leave no doubt about it. Let's lean on the almighty strength of God, so we'll know for sure where the glory belongs. It belongs to God!

Praise God!
Lon

No comments: