Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Seasons, by Lon Alderman

Ecclesiastes 3:1
There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven...


You may have noticed that my blog has been a bit, what shall I say, dormant. I believe that you deserve an explanation, but I'll give you two. First, I have been using up much of my creativity in the development of my brand new website for
Acorn Ministries. I'm thrilled about the progress; however, this effort has taken me "away" from my blogging ministry.

Second, this has been a season in which I've invested in my family. God blessed our socks off with a gift from my parents of two weeks free lodging in Florida! It was awesome!

It's been a wonderful season, but I do realize that I've not been very encouraging during it. If I'm ever absent again, please visit the blog (Daily Build UP!) where you can find over 300 encouraging messages! You can also find posts on particular subjects by clicking
on a "topic" from the right-hand column (scroll down a bit to find these).

May God bless you richly in 2009!
Lon

No comments: