Saturday, May 10, 2008

Absence Past and Future

Mark 6:31
Then, because so many people were coming and going that they did not even have a chance to eat, he said to them, "Come with me by yourselves to a quiet place and get some rest."

Sorry for the absence! I've been frantically preparing for a journey that will begin on Sunday. My friends (Mark and Tom) and my dad (Dick) and I are heading to an island in Lake Superior (Isle Royale National Park) for a 5-day backpacking trip. This will be a time of adventure, a time of spiritual renewal, and (believe it or not) a time of rest.

I will return around May 17th and hope to start posting to this blog soon after my return. Please pray that our trip will be safe and that we will find spiritual renewal and some rest.

Blessings!
Lon

No comments: